China to Continue Toward New Infrastructure Developments

India’s ears have stood after the Chinese plan to build a port in Myanmar. This sea extension of China is not in vain. This is an important part of his strategic and economic policies. India is worried about the way China continues to reinforce its position in the Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean. China will make its new port in the neighboring country of Kakpu, Myanmar. Let me tell you what is the goal of this plan of China. How this Chinese scheme will affect India’s interests What is the purpose behind this plan is the Chinese intentions. etc etc.

Indeed, China is building ports to strengthen its presence in the Indian Ocean under its ambitious Belt and Road Project. This port of Myanmar is a concern for India because its East China has made two ports in neighboring India. Chittagong is also a port in Bangladesh, which is being provided financial support from China.

Under the Belt and Road Project, a contract has been signed between Beijing and Myanmar for the port of Myanmar. This new port of China is in the city of Kayakpu in Myanmar. This is the area adjacent to the Bay of Bengal. China is already making Gwadar port in Pakistan. Apart from this, China has a strategic strategic importance on the 99-year lease at the Hambantota port in China.

The key objective of China’s ‘Belt and Road Project’ is to promote trade in Middle Asia and Europe with strategic interests. Through this project, China is expanding railways, ports, highways and pipelines. There will be two ways of this one belt one road. First, the ground route will connect China with Europe through Central Asia.

It was formerly known as Silk Road. The second route of this project will connect China to Europe as being South East Asia and East Africa. This is being called the Maritime Silk Road. In fact, in 2000, China built and developed this Silk Road for business from other countries. Under this, trade routes linking China to Central Asia and Arabia were made.

India has raised its objection to this Chinese scheme from the very beginning on international forums. India claims that this plan of China is against international laws. Secondly, it will generate strategic crisis with India’s sovereignty. Indeed, the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor is an important part of China’s One Belt One Road Project.

This project will pass through Pakistan-occupied Indian territory of Gilgit and Baltistan. Pakistan-occupied Gilgit-Baltistan is part of India. It comes in Jammu and Kashmir. Under an international agreement, making bilateral projects in this area of Pakistan’s consent without Pakistan is a violation of international laws.

The aim of this ambitious plan of China is not limited to only its economic benefits. China’s view is to eliminate the power balance of South Asia and to break American dominance here. Chinese interference in the Indian Ocean will pose a threat to India’s strategic interests and security. China’s interest in the Indian Ocean is pointing to many threats. This will cause instability in South Asia’s power balance.

China’s way of helping strategies to Pakistan is dangerous for India in the future. Apart from this, through this project, China will be able to create new markets for its steel and other building materials in Asian countries and Ureap. Through this, he will be able to easily trade in many countries of Asia and Europe. In this way, he will present a new challenge not only for India but also for American business in Asia. China’s aim is to expand its business in Europe and Asia.

China will make its new port in the neighboring country of Kakpu, Myanmar. It is adjacent to the Bay of Bengal. In this regard, China and Myanmar have signed a contract to build deep sea sea port in Kyppeu city.

A group of companies led by China’s government company Citic Group signed it with Keyakpeue Special Economic Zone Management Committee in the capital of Myanmar. Under this agreement, China will pay 70 percent of the total expenditure, while Myanmar will bear the remaining 30 percent. The first phase of the project involves two docks made of $ 1.3 billion investment. A joint venture will be created for the construction and operation.

Recommended For You

Brian Lynn

About the Author: Brian Lynn

Brian Lynn is the lead editor with 15 years of experience in the field of journalism, He is Ph.D. Holder in the field of Arts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *